Copyright protected

Copyright protected
Do not copy my text.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Perrier "Melt Down" TV commercial with Music by Camille "Waves"


Here are a couple of screen shots from the Perrier Melt down ad. 
The actress is Rebecca Mader; the song is called Waves by Camille.


Here is a side-by-side of Rebecca Mader from Lost and the actress in the TV ad. Striking resemblance, not sure if its her; I will wait for verification while I try to confirm this myself. (Thanks to the reader that gave me her name).

Here is the ad:


Here is the link to the director's cut with a different ending:
http://thesgnl.com/blog/melting-perrier-commercial-directors-cut

4 comments:

LyleDAL said...

I thought it might be Rebecca Mader, who played Charlotte on "Lost."

For_What_It's_Worth said...

I took a screenshot of her from lost and compared it to her pic from the tv commercial; looks the same gal. I will try and verify that this week. Thanks for the info and for stopping by, I really appreciate it!

Unknown said...

Natalie McMahon

MeMeep said...

It is for certain Linda Wendi.

Post a Comment