Copyright protected

Copyright protected
Do not copy my text.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Geico "Money Man on the Motorcycle" TV Commercial with Mike McGlone



Does anyone know who the Money Man is? There are a few articles describing the marketing strategies for the Money Man, and I dont care about that. I have a degree in Business and I can figure it for myself. But who is the actor?

Could it be? Mike McGlone
Correct me if I am wrong.

Here is the logo: You dont need to be made of money to afford Geico Insurance and here is the video clip:


Here is another Geico Money Man ad, I havent seen this where I live, but I was able to find it on YouTube.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

There is a new money man ad with the money man in a boat spreading cash all over the water.

For_What_It's_Worth said...

I haven't seen that one, I see if I can find it on you tube. Thanks for sharing

Jason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason said...

what about jimmy and ronnie the musical duo for those geico ads?

For_What_It's_Worth said...

Its here on another page, have no idea who they are

Post a Comment