Copyright protected

Copyright protected
Do not copy my text.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mountain Dew Eagle Boss Lady with Bonnie Aarons


Here is Bonnie Aarons. She is the Mountain Dew Boss Lady who shrieks after having a drink of her Mountain Dew. Why? Not sure, but it works for me. She is a very accomplished actress, memorable looks and presence!

Here is the Mountain Dew ad:


**Surprisingly, there are 3 more commercials that use this same Eagle sound byte, Acura ILX, Crystal Geyser, and the new ad for Disney Adventure Car Land ad. When I find the videos to match, I will upload them here.

Surprise, surprise .. Kraft's new I.D. gum has a new tv commercial to launch and it too, uses the Eagle sound clip. 07.29.2012: Another surprise, Geico has an ad thats using the Eagle Sound Byte:

08.05.2012: San Manuel Indian Tribe uses the Eagle Sound Byte.

Too bad I cant find any of these ads or the sound byte!

No comments:

Post a Comment