Copyright protected

Copyright protected
Do not copy my text.

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Phoebe Neidhardt

Phoebe Neidhardt

New kid on the block that I found on Ad Week. I thought I would add her, before the questions start coming in. I am now finishing my Masters in Public Health and do not really have the time to devote to this as I did. I do have over 1 million hits and thank all of you for that.



Here are just a few of the ads that Phoebe has done:

From Adage: She hasn't yet reached Allyn Rachel(Toyota, Walmart, Pringles, Lucky Charms, McDonald's, eBay, Nokiaand more) or Melanie Paxson (Serta, Glad, Progressive Insurance, Fiber One, Target, Yoplait, Milo's Dog Treats and Red Robin) or Gillian Vigman (Progressive, Breathe Right, 1-800 Contacts, Nespresso, DirecTV and more) status.

But the actress -- who's appeared on TV shows including "Chuck" and "The Big Bang Theory" -- has been popping up in enough ads for other marketers that folks at home might start to get that weird "Hey, I've see her before" feeling.

She's the woman behind the AT&T counter in Sprint's recent ad starring David Beckham.

*Sprint

*Paper and Packaging Board

*Beneful dog food

*Volkswagon Jetta

Enjoy and if you have questions, just leave them and I will answer promptly!!

2 comments:

NoirAngelique said...

I am NOT trying to copy your text!! I wanted to PASTE a long search into your search box. But never mind, I'll try somewhere else and remove this page from my bookmarks.

KBattgirl said...

Thanks for taking the time to post this information. I was searching everywhere to figure out who she is as she is in a new A,T & T commercial and i had tha "hey, I've seen her before" feeling and wanted to know her name. So, thank you!

Post a Comment