Copyright protected

Copyright protected
Do not copy my text.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Anna's Linens "Car Wash" TV Commerical





Anna's did it again, managed to insult half the country; stating that this commercial targets those that are overweight. I agree, they could've had someone who was dieting who needed to close the curtains because there were kids outside eating cookies or cake or something. Whoever their PR firm is, they seem to be hitting the nail on the head in terms of insulting Americans!

Needless to say, I am without names for these 2 gentlemen. I recognize the actor what closes the curtains, but do not know his name. If you know either actor, let me know!

The taller actor is also the actor in the Toyota Great Memory commercial and yet no name, yet.
Here is the ad (comments welcome; within reason, those that are nasty will be immediately deleted)

No comments:

Post a Comment